- Teams can create and setup their token sales easily and conveniently
- Users can participate in token sales through a secured DAPP smart contract using a wallet such as Metamask
- Funding generated is locked in a smart contract and released in series to avoid exit scams
- Funding and team tokens are released only when SALE token holders vote and agree for release
- SALE stakers that vote with the majority will earn bonus cryptocurrency from the participating token sale
- SALE stakers that vote with the minority will have 10% of their staked tokens burned
dApp cross-chain SALE Platform
Our dApp will eventually be a platform that can be integrated into any decentralized exchange across the cryptocurrency industry. With this decentralized exchanges will have their own IEO platform.
Platform as a Service
The Launchpad Plugin will be an easy to plug integration service that any decentralized exchange can use to onboard DxSALE's governance services. After integration the DEX will have the option to use their own native token in conjunction with SALE tokens for governance.
High Level Features
Secured Token Sales
Staking, Voting and Burn
Simple and Cost Effective
PaaS to all DEX
Token DistributionBreakdown of our Token Distribution
- 100,000,000 Total Token Supply
- 25% Uniswap Liquidity and Exchange Listings
- 10% Private Sale (Locked for 1 Week after Uniswap)
- 20% Presale (No Lock)
- 15% Team Funds (Locked until November, Vests 5% per month)
- 30% Future funding and reserve (Locked for 1 Year)
Approximately half of the funds raised from the presale will be used for providing Uniswap Liquidity!
Token Sale Dapp for the Ethereum Blockchain.
Implement basic SALE token mechanics with governance features on Token SALE DAPP
Integrate DxSALE platform with Ethereum DEXs
Functional dApp platform as a service for the Cosmos DEX community
Functional dApp on Cardano Network and Neo
Executive TeamEmergence and design of the idea
Software development engineer with background experience in Linux Development, Docker Containers, Solidity, and more. Also have a strong background in the entire Quality Assurance process for a Software System.
Software and systems engineer with experience in Full Stack development as well as product bring up. My experience includes working on Fortune 500 company as well as various successful startups in the past. With my knowledge and experience, I hope to bring our product up to industry standard and ready for market.
Community Manager and coordinator working with Hash. I come from a background in event management and administrative assistance. I am an aspiring product manager hence I joined the team to learn and grow.
5+ years managing multimillion enterprise projects in IT infrastructure (Cloud, Big Data, Real time services)